Times & Prices
If you would like to enrol your child with us at Little Explorers we will ask you to complete a registration form which requires all relevant information about your child to ensure we can meet your child’s needs appropriately, we also request your own details in case of an emergency. A £5.00 deposit will also be required upon enrolling to ensure your commitment to pre-school. We will invite you and your child to attend pre-school for a pre-visit to enable him/her to familiarise himself/herself with the staff, the routine, and of course their peers and experience all the fun he/she will have.
Little Explorers Pre-School is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 2:45pm.
3 & 4 Year Old Funded Children
The term after your child’s third birthday, he/she is entitled to government funding for 15 hours. The government funding can be shared between two or three settings; therefore, we calculate your bill accordingly. We will charge you an hourly rate if you need to top up any non funding hours, which is currently £3.85 per hour.
Some two year olds may also be entitled for up to 15 hours per week of free childcare, starting the term after their second birthday. So, who is eligible for the free childcare for two year olds?
Families who are in receipt of one or more of the identified benefits below:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of the State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HMRC) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HMRC) that does not exceed £16,190
30 hours funding for 3 & 4 year olds
You will be eligible for the 30-hour offer if:
- You earn more than the equivalent of 16 hours at the national living wage or minimum wage per week: for example, £120 per week if you are 25 or older. There is no requirement to work a certain amount of hours per week – it is all about how much you earn.
- You earn less than £100,000 per year.
Please visit www.childcarechoices.co.uk to register.
You will be charged on an hourly basis which is currently £3.85 per hour.
ACADEMIC TERM DATES 2018/2019
Tuesday 4th January – Friday 21st December 2018
Half term Friday 26th October – Friday 2nd November 2018
Monday 7th January – Friday 12th April 2019
Half term Monday 18th February – Friday 22nd February
Monday 29th April – Friday 19th July 2019
Half term Monday 27th May – Friday 31st May 2019